Tuesday, December 23, 2014

HO HO HO

We have seen some classic Santa's down here! Of course I like the Saxophone Santa the best! I think he road into town on his red motorcycle!

The gals in our office went and bought a Christmas tree for our room and made a couple of little decorations. I am becoming a tinsel fan.



This Santa looks better in this picture than in real life.  I call him Slick Willy Santa.


The Costume stores have strange looking Santas.





This wall Santa is my favorite! Right out of the 1950's.  The picture doesn't do him justice, he is sparkly with gold glitter and a tan face!


This poor Santa (below pic), it was so hot!!  It was 91 degrees with humidity! I wish I would have gotten my picture with him!


Walking to work we found this fun meat shop with a very festive cow!



Moo.....y Christmas everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment