Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sleeping on the Streets of Rosario

Just when I start feeling safe about walking the streets of Rosario we come across something like this. This is 4 buildings away from our front door!


At least he got some card board to lay on and cover himself! This was taken at 8:30 in the morning and our street is very, very busy and loud. The broken glass, goblet and bottle just add to this picture story!


Then here (below) is another sleeper on the street, but he was not on our street.


And then we get to the street where our office is and we find this guy!! You can see the gate to our office building!  I thought about giving this guy a swift kick in the rear!! But wait... that's not what a missionary should do or think!! So I just took the picture and ran into our office!


What else can I say, I think I've said too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment