Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blue Bird of Happiness

I am high lighting one of my Christmas gifts today. Little Joshua gave me this bird figurine for christmas. Liz takes them shopping at the dollar store every year and they get to pick out presents. Josh and Savannah always pick out the perfect gifts! How did Josh know that January would be a sickly/depressing month for me? Every time I look at the Bird it makes me happy! I mean, just look at that little face! Blue Bird of Happines, thanks Josh, I love you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Joshua is very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to show Josh that the ugly bird thing made it on the blog. He will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not ugly! It is the Blue bird of Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Josh gets my name for Christmas next year :)

    ReplyDelete