Monday, June 22, 2009

Wheatley Adventures

Ang and Vince returned from Powell and so I no longer will be able to see this cute little face! Ang brought her bumper pad and put it on my crib. It helped so much because Brooke plays with the cute little flowers and tries to untie the ties on it. Billions of kisses were given out this last week.
This is our make shift changing table (the dryer). Ya just gotta give hugs and kisses to this little cutie! I miss them already! What do I do with all this free time?


Al is entertaining the children this past weekend with pass the dice game with spoons.
It stopped raining for a couple of minutes and Josh dashed outside to go snail hunting
This is Jack's favorite thing to do, squirt everything in sight

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for babysitting Mom. The kids miss you, I think Brooke especially misses being held :)

    ReplyDelete