Sunday, January 11, 2015

Panaderia - Los Confiteros

This bakery is just around the corner from our office. It is open 24/7 and is always busy!!!!!!!!


I would love to try one of everything that they make!


These are huge cakes!

Deliciousness.....


They wrap up your purchase in this wrapping paper surrounding a cardboard plate that you place your treats on.


Oh the dulce!


There is always a line for check out always! They know us by name, "Elder" and they are trying to give me Spanish lessons.  They will say something and keep repeating it until I say it back to them and of course then they laugh.


One of these days I will have one of their cakes!


They also make pizzas which are loaded with pounds of cheese and shredded ham and green olives, did I say pounds of cheese!!!!! They make lots of bread, different kinds of sandwiches and other foods. Even though we do a lot of walking, this place is keeping the weight on us! IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment