Friday, September 17, 2010

Savannah

Okay, I haven't blogged for 17 days.... I'm tired..... Just looking at all the energy the kids have
helps a little. Below little 1 yr. old Lilly loves to climb in - and - out (gotta love that little face)!!
We have had some interesting events happen, Savannah (5yrs.) had Kidney surgery on the 9th and hopefully everything will be working AOK!
This was her 1st trip down stairs from mommy's bedroom to eat at the table (instead of eating in bed) with Josh and cousin Brooke and we celebrated with some healthy food!!!
Savannah's 1st car ride and outing after her operation for Sunday dinner at Grandma's.
We made a lovely bed, as you can see, for Savannah to rest on while at Grandma's and the rest of the kids found the carpet wasn't too bad to stretch out on.
Savannah is back in Kindergarten and as a reward got her ears pierced! If I was on top of things I would have had a picture of the new ear rings but as I stated earlier.... I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment